Sunday, September 23, 2007

Potty Time

Raleigh always follows us into the bathroom and begs to use the potty. She says "poo poo mom poo poo". So I decided to give her a chance. As you can see by the pictures she was so excited to be given the opportunity to sit on the potty. At least she isn't scared of it like most kids right!





2 comments:

Racheal said...

I love all of your posts!!! Yeah we're not really getting anywhere with the whole potty training thing! UGH!!!! Braden has decided that he will be in pull-ups until he graduates high school!

Miss you! And to answer your question from a long time ago...no we haven't come up with a name yet...That's a whole other issue!

jharmon said...

You have so many blogs since the last time I checked your site, I can't keep up with you! I wish Karter was happy to sit on the potty but he doesn't like it! Cute pictures! We need to get together soon! There are some 5-k's coming up in the community if you want to do them let me know it would be fun!