Last night was our group Bunco night and we decided to make it a costume party. Of course only 4 of the 12 dressed up. Lame people huh! Halloween is my favorite Holiday of the year so of course I had to dress up. If you haven't guessed I'm the pregnant white trailer trash 3rd from the left. Like my empty beer bottle and cigarette behind my ear for effect. Poor baby inside!!! The lovely stick on tattoos are nice, not. I couldn't get them off so it now looks like the kids colored all over my arms. It was fun though, It's always nice to try and be something other than what you really are. It's the 1 time a year you can truly be anything you want to be, or in my case the 1 time a year for a good laugh. I don't think this outfit is appropriate enough for the ward Halloween party. What do you think??
1 comment:
Wow...you are one hot babe, that's all I can say!
Post a Comment