Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa Claus

I took the kids a month ago to get some professional pictures taken of them and have one taken for our Christmas photo. They were so naughty!!! I left the photography place and didn't order anything. I vowed that I was not going to do pictures this year. So all you get is this cheesy picture of the kids with Santa. Raleigh is screaming her head off because she is scared to death. Sandon was a trooper. So much for a great holiday photo!!!

6 comments:

Racheal said...

Oh it's still so cute! What a great conversation that will be in 10 years!

Karie said...

Did you have to scan that picture in? Sandon's just sitting there, wondering what's going on. Very cute.

jharmon said...

I love this picture! everone has the picture of their kid screaming with Santa!

Arian said...

Hey Tiffany. This is your cousin, Arian. I saw your name on Rachel's blog. I love finding people (especially cousins) on this blogging thing. Your family is adorable! I love the picture of your kids with Santa. Too cute! Hope all is well with you. Merry Christmas!
(Our family blog is airjordan04.blogspot.com)

~M said...

this is a cute holiday photo! don't worry, in a year you will look back and love it! your kids are adorable! Merry Christmas! have a good one!

Gina and Jon said...

This picture is just too funny.. big fan!