Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Times at our New House

Sorry it's taken me so long to get a new post up. We are finally all unpacked we just have some photos and shelves to put up. The kids have transitioned perfectly and love it here. Things have definately been busy for us. I got a new job with a Dr. office part time, Doug and I had the flu last week and the kids have been fighting colds. We have already begun to make memories here and want to share those with you.....in order.....Sandon and Raleigh helping me frost a cake with chocolate frosting. I gave them little scoops of frosting on spoons and Raleigh managed to stick her spoon in the middle of the cake and scooped it up! The kids have a new babysitter named Jennika and they love her!! The kids love playing dress up. Sandon doesn't mind that most of the dress up stuff is girly. They had a little dress up party at their friends Collin and Kayla's house.











2 comments:

jharmon said...

I miss my baby girl! She is getting so big! Thanx for letting me on your blog! We miss you guys.

Karie said...

You've only been gone a month and the kids look so big. We miss having you guys over. Today when Aleah heard me tell you bye on the phone. She asked me if we were going to see Sandon at the church. I thought it was pretty funny. (we were walking out the door to go to a church party.)