I recently added a little list of books that I have recently read and thought to let others know about. If any of you have any recent books that you have read that you loved please let me know. I'm looking for some new good reads. I do already know about the Twilight series but haven't gotten my hands on them yet. Please let me know!!
3 comments:
you have to read the twilight series!!!! they are so so so good! i won't tell you what it's about b/c it'll spoil the fun, so the books are twilight, new moon, and eclipse (you need to read them in order) all by stephanie meyers. oh, by the way...i'm at karie's i can't get in to see your blog, so email me at teyryd@yahoo.com and let me join your blog club! :)
-michelle
I LOVE anything Nicholas Sparks...he's a great writer...But some people don't like him...it's been along time since I've read anything with three kids!
Okay are you ready? I read a few books on spring break, The Other Boleyn Girl was a good book, It had a few wierd parts but very interesting it was of course historical fiction. I also read Atonement, it was okay. Then I read this book I think it was called If you had one more day? Something like that, it was by the guy that wrote TUesdays With Morrie, It was so good I loved it! Those are my pix for this month!! i really wouldn't waste my time on Atonement.
Post a Comment