Thursday, March 13, 2008

Linkin Park Concert!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we had a big weekend of concerts. Last Friday night we saw Rascal Flatts in concert with Kellie Pickler opening up for them. Surprisingly enough she sounded awesome live and was her corky self. Rascal Flatts were just OK, we saw them back a few years ago and liked them better then. But Saturday night was my Big night that I have been waiting for for months. I love Linkin Park and Doug got us tickets months ago......I've been counting down and it finally arrived last Saturday. We had awesome seats and it was one of the best concerts ever (next to being pulled up on stage dancing with Kicks brooks at the Brooks and Dunn concert). They sounded awesome live. Everyone was standing, singing all the lyrics and dancing the whole time. Doug and I were sore the next day from all the dancing and rocking out. I highly highly highly recommend going and seeing them in concert.

These are our good friends Sam and Kelli. They came to see Linkin Park with us!

Doug and I stoked before the concert started.


1 comment:

Karie said...

Glad you had a great time. Our concert was awesome too. Carrie Underwood was so cute. She did really good. Now Keith Urban was rockin'. He was sooo entertaining. Jay and I REALLY enjoyed him. He'a alot of fun. Too bad we didn't get any pictures.