So I decided to go brown this last hair appointment. What do ya'll think?? I actually really like it! It's nice to have a little change every now and then. I had the blond for so long.
Tiffany thanks for the blog link. I think the brown looks like you! Its what I remember growing up. My 7 year old Jules wants to dye her hair brown. She's in first grade! I think she just wants to be different than every other blonde in her class. At least its not blue or purple?
4 comments:
Hottie... I like it!!
Tiffany thanks for the blog link. I think the brown looks like you! Its what I remember growing up. My 7 year old Jules wants to dye her hair brown. She's in first grade! I think she just wants to be different than every other blonde in her class. At least its not blue or purple?
LOVE IT!! You are just simply Gorgeous!!Now I need to get mine done!
I like it. Did I inspire you!! Having the dark is fun. I can't wait to see it in person!!
Love ya.
Post a Comment