Monday, April 28, 2008

Raleigh's 2nd Birthday - April 26th

Raleigh turned 2 years old last Saturday. She loves Elmo so we got her an Elmo cake and all her gifts were in pink Elmo paper! I can't believe my little Princess is already 2.

Elmo cupcake cake

Raleigh's pink Elmo gifts

I'm ready for my cake mom!

Make a wish Raleigh

Yummy!

Mom and the special Birthday Girl
Raleigh and Mom's good friend Flo
Yea, I love Dora!
I love babies too!

This was Raleigh's Birthday gift from Mom and Dad and she loves it!

Caught with the princess crown and balloons
Happy 2nd Birthday to our Sweet little Princess. We love you so much and you bring such joy to our family.

4 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute!

Karie said...

Happy birthday little princess. she is so adorable. You two look so much alike in this picture. Daughter like Mother. Beautiful and sweet!!

jharmon said...

I am a bad Aunt! I forgot! tell her I love her and I get her a prize!

Racheal said...

She is soooooo darling...seriously!