Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a pretty good looking family. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!
PS- I love your hair!!!

Racheal said...

I love it!...What cute shots of your darling family!

jharmon said...

I love the pictures. You all look so good in them even the kids are smiling in everyone. I want one to put on the fridge!
love ya
Jill

Karie said...

How did you do it!!!
They look soooo good! We hope to get ours done soon. You guys look great and very happy!!!
Yippy!!
Love ya

Arian said...

Adorable slideshow. You guys got some really cute pictures of you guys and the kids. What a beautiful family!

Gina and Jon said...

These pictures are so so super cute. I love them!

iBcHiRo said...

Hey! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how old they are! That last time I saw you guys was at Katie's wedding...four years ago..haha. You guys look like your're doing real well! That's great!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged.
That will teach you to wait so long to update your blog. :)