We went to the Kelli Pickler/Charley Jenkins concert last weekend at the Sandy amphitheatre and had a blast. We had front row tickets which is always a plus. She is so cute! What you see is what you get. A real southern girl not claiming to be the brightest or smartest person in the world but real. Charley Jenkins got his start on Nashville star and is from Utah. We really enjoyed the concerts. They also had the Best of the West competition where they have 5 country singers compete and the audience voted for who they liked the best and that person received a recording album and $1000. We love going to concerts and we love all kinds of music.
2 comments:
So fun...I miss going to concerts!
So fun! I have not heard of her yet, what does she sing? I want to go to a concert!
Post a Comment