So yesterday was our ward trunk or treat and dinner. The kids were so excited to go, Sandon kept counting down till it was time to go trunk or treating. This also happened to land on our good friends Sam and Kellie's Halloween party night. Enjoy!!
Doesn't Doug's work look great! I couldn't stop laughing it looked so good!



Our little love bug lady bug Raleigh Kay

Sandon's preschool class had a field trip to our local fire station earlier this month, so it worked out perfect with Sandon's Halloween costume. It made him more excited to wear it.

If you've seen the Dark Knight movie then you know who this is....Isn't that funny!!!!
5 comments:
You guys look great! LOVE Doug's costume! Your kids are adorable as always and you my dear are a knock out!
XO
Holy cow! First of all I feel bad that I didn't ask for your blog address, but I'm really glad I found it! I just wanted to say thanks for putting a link to my photography on your blog! That really means a lot to me. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful visiting teachers! Thanks again and if you care this is our little families blog.
Very funny! I am glad you had such a great weekend!
Love Jill
Tiff,
Thanks for finding me. And thanks for sharing your amazingly cute family with me. It's great to be in touch and I love checking out the happenings of your family. Your children are darling.
Also,
Sariah just got family pics. You can see a sneak peek at
http://ayummylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment