I got up early this morning so I could get the kids and I ready on time to drop Sandon off at school and hurry to go stand in line to vote and be finished before I had to pick Sandon up from preschool. To my surprise.....I walked in gave them my name and went straight to the electronic booth to cast my vote. I guess I am one of the lucky few!!! I love when things go just right cause it is far and in between when it does. I hope everyone else had the same luck as I did. The only down side to it all was that we woke up to snow, rain, and slush, so everything was wet and cold. Raleigh and I had to shed our clothes when we got home cause they were soaked!! I hate being wet!
1 comment:
I hate being wet too. You guys should just move to Austin with us!! Love you all.
Post a Comment