Doug took the kids to church by himself since I've had a cold and sinus infection for the last 2 weeks. I am totally slacking on the pictures and he thought himself to take pictures of the kids. What a good Dad he is.
I'm so sad you guys aren't in our ward anymore. Especially since Raleigh is in nursery and that is where we are right now!
Anyway, I would love to take some family photos too! Let me know when would work for you. I'm still working full time through the end of April, so until then nights or weekends work best for me. After that, anytime works. Thanks!
Cute pictures!! Sorry you've been sick. That really bites. Hope things are going better. It's warm now, so maybe you guys can all come over and play on the playground! Let me know. :)
2 comments:
I'm so sad you guys aren't in our ward anymore. Especially since Raleigh is in nursery and that is where we are right now!
Anyway, I would love to take some family photos too! Let me know when would work for you. I'm still working full time through the end of April, so until then nights or weekends work best for me. After that, anytime works. Thanks!
Cute pictures!! Sorry you've been sick. That really bites. Hope things are going better. It's warm now, so maybe you guys can all come over and play on the playground! Let me know. :)
Post a Comment