Saturday, April 10, 2010

Suprise Baby Shower!

So my sweet husband and dear friend Angie organized a surprise baby shower for me this last Saturday. I truly had no idea!! I thought Angie and I were going for 1 last pedicure and lunch before Piper gets here, but to my surprise it was a baby shower. I was really impressed with the decorations and theme. Doug got everything in girlie pirate theme to match the pirate car seat cover I had made. Way cute! Thank you to all you girls who came. And a big THANK YOU to ANGIE, DEB and FREDDY for letting us use your home and preparing all the delicious food. We had a great time!!!

Cheri came up with this idea for the shower. She brought all the supplies to make flowers to attach to headbands and all the girls at the shower made one, and I got to bring the finished product home. Thanks girls...they will be put to good use I promise that !


Raleigh helping mom open baby gifts. We were giggling because my other 2 children both have glass piggy banks like this one. Not the same color, but perfect to add to the piggy bank collections.

We had to take a picture of this cute onesie. We thought Doug's mom would like it since she is Japanese!

This is some of the fun decor that Doug got, again I am impressed!! Angie great job with arranging it all :)


Thanks Shevon for the cute outfits, piggy bank, and onesies!
Thanks Michele for the adorable sleeper, dress, and always needed diapers!

Thanks again Cheri for the headbands, and the highchair! I will be very excited to use it! I've never had a real highchair and this is my third child.

Thank you Kim for the soft cozy blanket! There is a theme here of a lot of pink and brown so it matches everything perfectly!

Mandy thank you for the cute outfit for Piper, and for coming and bringing your super cute baby that all the girls were ahhhing over!


Playing find the safety pins in the rice game...if you haven't tried it, it is harder than you think.





Don't you love the pirate hat Doug got me to wear?

baby word unscramble

Mandy's cute baby Mathis :)



Making flowers for the headbands



1 comment:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Cute pictures, and what a FUN shower! Thanks for inviting me! :)