To start this post off, I posted photos of Raleigh with gum in her hair about a month ago. So Wednesday she came down stairs whispering to me that she needed my help. When I asked why she told me she got gum stuck in her hair again. I took her in the kitchen and set her on the table to look at her hair and noticed it was wet. When I took a closer look I noticed she had cut her hair. The left side of her hair above her ear was gone. She didn't want to get in trouble again so she took my cuticle scissors out of the bathroom and tried to cut the gum out herself. She cut her hair alright, but didn't even get any of the gum. I thought I would try peanut butter in the hair....this only led to a body full of hives and a swollen face. I guess when your kid has an allergy to nuts it effects the hair too!! After a lot of reprimanding, dosages of benadryl to get rid of the allergic reaction and crying, we managed to have some laughs when I got the wigs out to try on. SEE BELOW ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment