Friday, August 10, 2007

Daddy's Birthday Party!!!

We had a surprise Birthday party for Daddy yesterday. Sandon and I decorated the kitchen with balloons all over the walls, helium balloons on the ceiling and confetti all over. The kids picked out the cake and presents for Dad. We told him to be home at 5:00pm so he could make pizza's with the kids before going to play frisbee football. He had no idea since his real Birthday is on Saturday. He walked in the door and we all blew our horns and yelled surprise! Then we sang Happy Birthday to him and had him blow out trick candles. That was fun!! We had a pizza party for dinner and finished with the cake. He was pretty surprised. Sandon had the best time out of all of us. It's amazing what simple small things make kids happy. Raleigh was such a mess from the cake that she went straight to the tub! This was the 11th Birthday that Doug and I have celebrated together, and I love him more each year. Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you so much!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great party babe. Thank you VERY much, you rock my world. I love you

Racheal said...

Too cute! You really went all out, I love it!