I really like the one where they are looking at each other and it looks like they could totally flip backwards! So nice that it's finally warm enough to go to the park.
Jay wants to know what's up with Doug's pants???
Love the B&W pics. You are awesome with a camera. Looks like you guys had a very fun time at the park to start the nice summer months.
Sweet pics! We miss you guys! i hope we will visit when MoM and dad come! we will see!love Jill
Wow Tiff! These pics are awesome. Yet ANOTHER talent of yours... Would you just quit with the perfection!! Love you!!
I love those pictures...Your pretty talented missy!!I love when it gets warm enough to go to the park!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I really like the one where they are looking at each other and it looks like they could totally flip backwards! So nice that it's finally warm enough to go to the park.
Jay wants to know what's up with Doug's pants???
Love the B&W pics. You are awesome with a camera. Looks like you guys had a very fun time at the park to start the nice summer months.
Sweet pics! We miss you guys! i hope we will visit when MoM and dad come! we will see!
love Jill
Wow Tiff! These pics are awesome. Yet ANOTHER talent of yours... Would you just quit with the perfection!! Love you!!
I love those pictures...Your pretty talented missy!!I love when it gets warm enough to go to the park!
Post a Comment