Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Play food Party

The kids and I decided to have a food party today. Raleigh especially loves to do this. Must be a girl thing. They love the fake ice cream cones.

Yea, we made a big mess!



Double fisted with ice cream cones


Raleigh picked corn over an ice cream cone. Crazy girl!


Sandon's got it right with the chocolate

Close up!

Close up! Look at my dimples!


Caught in the act. Don't you touch that TV Raleigh. I can tell her a million times and she will still do it. Girl or personality, I don't know.

2 comments:

Racheal said...

Soo cute! My boys and I play restaraunt all the time with our play food...It never seems to get old!Your kids are such cuties!!!!

jharmon said...

I would have to say as far as the t.v. goes it is a personality thing, some of my kids never touched it and others would not leave it alone!