Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Spending time with Grandpa & Grandma

My parents watched our kids while Doug and I went to Vegas last week for 4 days. Aren't they courageous? I was so worried about leaving my kids because I have never done it before. Needless to say our vacation went by way too fast, and when we got home our kids had such a good time with Grandpa and Grandma that they didn't even miss us. Sandon still asks if Mommy and Daddy can go on vacation so Grandpa and Grandma can come take care of him. I feel so loved! I'm sure that as much fun as my parents had with the kids, it is always nice for the parents to come home and take over. This will be great memories for the kids to have!!
Sandon and Grandpa had matching shirts on today and didn't even plan it! They didn't even know that they had the same shirt.




Grandpa Ken and Grandma Richie with the kids.

1 comment:

Racheal said...

Awww!! I miss your parents! What a cute picture! I bet your kids had a blast! And I'm sure you guys did too!
XOXO